Since 2004, Talk About Twins has been a continuous source of information and comfort to parents of twins and higher-order multiples. From tips on how to thrive in a twin pregnancy to the current research on twins in the same classroom, Talk About Twins offers new parents and veterans alike encouragement and knowledge to help them make the best decisions for their children. So whether you’re a mom expecting twins or dad in need of advice about taming your toddler twins, take a look around—there’s something here for every parent of multiples.
Fun Facts about Christina Baglivi Tinglof,
Creator and Editor of Talk About Twins
- Authored more than seven really awesome books including Double Duty (2ed), Parenting School-Age Twins and Multiples, and most recently, My Twin Pregnancy Week by Week: The Ultimate Planner for Moms Expecting Twins. Her parenting articles are featured in LA Parent Magazine, Parents, Parents and Kids, and Twins Magazine to name just a few.
- Published books in four languages: Chinese, Portuguese, French and Greek. (English, of course, is a given.)
- Has an opinion on just about everything and has a hard time keeping her big mouth shut.
- Dreamed of being a travel writer and moving to Italy with her husband but then suddenly got pregnant with twins and then a singleton, tossing that hallucination right out the window! (But seriously, she was pretty good at her craft—her travel features have appeared in the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Tribune, the Boston Herald, the San Diego Union Tribune, and Westways magazine, plus she wrote the 1995 travel guide, Northern Italy: A Taste of Trattoria). A few years ago, she published her first e-book series, Chow Italy: Eat Well, Spend Less (Rome 2013).
- Had a blast being a corporate spokesperson for Lipton Side Dishes and Pillsbury Waffle Sticks. (She’s even got the B-roll tape to prove it—if you want to take a look.)
- Rocked her brief, walk-on role in the 1986 movie Lucas. (Yup, she and Charlie Sheen were just-like-that.)
- Rules the kitchen. Appetizers are her specialty!
- Available to be your BFF on Facebook, Twitter, and even Google+.
If you’d like to inquire about advertising on Talk About Twins, feel free to contact Christina for current rates. She’d love to help you promote your parenting business or product.